The return from the Primitive Methodist society in Cranborne to the 1851 Census of Places of Public Religious worship showed that they were meeting in a chapel built in 1828.. The return was completed by the minister, Thomas Powell. He tells us that the Prims were meeting in a chapel formerly used by the Wesleyan Methodists until 1848
44 people attended the morning service and 86people attended the evening service.
The 1886 Ordnance Survey map shows a Primitive Methodist chapel on Salisbury Street, opposite the end of what is called Drugs Lane. However, it is called Ebenezer, so is a different chapel to the one in the 1851 Census. On Street View it is not clear whether any element of that chapel still exists, although it is highly likely as the footprint appears largely unchanged.
Where was Rehoboth chapel? Was Ebenezer a rebuild on the same site?