Shroton/Iwerne Courtney Primitive Methodist chapel
The Corner Shroton BLANDFORD FORUM DT11 8QH
Shroton is a village north of Blandford Forum also known as Iwerne Courtney. The Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1896.
At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1988 it is still in use. However, on Google Street View in April 2009, it is in use as a house.
Location: ST 8593 1299