Chrishall Primitive Methodist Chapel
Chrishall is a village in Crawley End in Saffron Walden, Essex, of which the population has remained largely unchanged for 170 years. In this village in 1862 Chrishall Primitive Methodist chapel was built and opened for service. Prior to this build, meetings were held in a barn at Broad Green before attendance kept increasing.
However, regular worship has come to an end due to decreasing member numbers but plans for the village to purchase and improve the Methodist chapel are in full-swing in 2013/2014.