Eight Ash Green Primitive Methodist Chapel
Primitive Methodists began meeting at Ford-Ham Heath in 1852 and a chapel for PM worship was first built in 1866. However, it was replaced in 1933 by a chapel built in Halstead Road in Eight Ash Green. It was built from wooden timber and stuck to the tradition of buildings lacking any grandeur. This chapel was extended in 1975 and again in 1986.