Little Bromley Primitive Methodist chapel
Chequers Road Little Bromley MANNINGTREE CO11 2QE
Little Bromley Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1863. It accommodated 50 people. In 1891 they laid the foundation stones for a small schoolroom. “The friends out of their poverty are helping themselves splendidly” and most of the cost would have been met by the opening.
It closed in the late 1980s – around the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph. By 2007 it had been converted to residential
Primitive Methodist magazine 1891 December page 759