Manor Street Primitive Methodist Chapel
Chelmsford Circuit (Essex)
Opened in 1862 but ceased to be used by the Primitive Methodists in 1950. This chapel was built to seat 100 members with pews. This chapel was damaged by bombs during World War 2 but has since been restored. In 1994 it was still being used as a religious house but for the Elim Pentecostal.