Southend Branksome Road Primitive Methodist chapel
Branksome Road SOUTHEND-ON-SEA SS2 4HG
The foundation stones at Branksome Road Primitive Methodist chapel were laid by Thomas Dowsett and others on September 21, 1907. Although inscribed Methodist Church on the porch it was an English Presbyterian Church between 1920 and 1925.
It closed in 2002 and has since been converted into flats.
Brake, G. T (1994) Pleasant Road, Bournes Green, York Road and Branksome Road, The History of the Methodist Church in the Southend and Leigh Circuit, Essex: The Rochford Press, pp.20