Rowhedge Primitive Methodist chapel
Regent Street Rowhedge COLCHESTER CO5 7EA
A Primitive Methodist mission was sent to Rowhedge in 1910 and Rowhedge Primitive Methodist chapel, designed by S. Wilson Webb, opened in 1913.
Although at the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1988 and later in 1994 it was still open for worship, it has since been converted to a house.
The words over the central arch say, in capitals, Primitive Methodist Church: the organisation had moved on from being a Connexion.
Location: TM 0305 2168