Bristol Barton Hill Hebron Primitive Methodist chapel
Barrow Road / Robert Street, Barton Hill, Bristol BS5 0AE
Barton Hill Hebron Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1869 and was closed in 1968. It seated 400.
Set back from the road, Hebron was located at the junction of Barrow Road and Robert Street. It was one of the chapels used for the 81st Primitive Methodist Conference in June 1901.
It was registered for marriages from December 1901 and the registration was cancelled in April 1968.
Its site is now occupied by Play Space adventure play and party centre.