Woolaston Common Primitive Methodist chapel
Woolaston Common Netherend Lydney GL15 6NZ
Primitive Methodists met in a private house on the ring road at Woolaston Common before building a chapel at Netherend in 1867. The chapel was enlarged in 1893 and a Sunday School room added in 1967 when the Church celebrated its centenary. At that time a pamphlet was published in celebration, compiled by E.M. Hicks. The Gloucester Archives have a copy, referenced as R350.8GS.
The chapel is still in use in 2015.