Bishop's Waltham Primitive Methodist chapel
Basingwell Street, Bishop's Waltham SO32 1PA
A Primitive Methodist chapel at Waltham Chase was built in 1869 and seated 100. The Bishop’s Waltham chapel shown in Keith Guyler’s picture was built in 1910 as St Paul’s; previously the society had used rented rooms. It has become a joint Methodist URC Free Church.
Location: SU 5548 1747