Droxford Primitive Methodist chapel
Police Station Lane Droxford SO32 3RF
Bethel Primitive Methodist chapel in Droxford was opened in 1886.
The notes with Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1992 say that it was used as a garden centre.
In July 2015 it is not clear whether it is still being used as a garden centre – there is a greenhouse next to it but much sign of life!