Longstock Primitive Methodist chapel
Longstock STOCKBRIDGE SO20 6DR
The Longstock Primitive Methodist chapel in Keith Guyler’s picture opened in 1878 and closed in 1965. He describes it in 1990 as disused. On Google Street View in June 2011 it is in use as a house.
The notes accompanying Keith Guyler’s photograph refer to an earlier chapel of 1846 and David Tonks has unearthed further detail in the 1851 Census of Places of Public Religious Worship