Easton Primitive Methodist chapel
Easton WINCHESTER SO21 1EG
This Easton is north east of Winchester. The first Primitive Methodist chapel in the village was opened in Magdalen Lane in 1840. It was followed by a second chapel in 1870. This became used as a bakery and was demolished in 1969.
The chapel in the photograph is the third in the village. It was opened in 1909 and served until 1969. At the time of the photograph it was used as a house. It is still a house in Google Street View in July 2011.