Purbrook Primitive Methodist chapel
Stakes Road WATERLOOVILLE PO7 5LX
The notes accompanying Keith Guyer’s picture say that the first Purbrook Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1879. It was replaced in 1932 – one of the last buildings before Methodist union.
Google Street View records its disposal. In 2009 it is in use as Purbrook Methodist chapel. In June 2011 it sports a “for sale” sign. By October 2014 it has become the Purbrook Masonic Centre available for conferences and meetings with (whisper it softly) licensed bars.