Southampton Bevois Town Primitive Methodist chapel
Liverpool St SOUTHAMPTON SO14 6GP
Bevois Town Primitive Methodist chapel in Liverpool St opened in 1867 and according to Keith Guyler’s notes closed in the 1950’s/1960. At the time of his photograph in 1995 and on Google Street View in May 2014, it was in use as a Jewish Synagogue.
Just to add a twist, although Keith Guyler refers to Liverpool Street chapel, it looks as though a previous entrance was in Dover Street which is parallel to Liverpool Street and the current entrance to the Synagogue is in Mordaunt Road.