Waltham Chase Primitive Methodist chapel
Curdridge Lane Waltham Chase SO32 2LD
Waltham Chase Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1869 and was part of the Droxford Primitive Methodist Circuit which was formed a year later in 1870.
An extension was added to the original chapel in 1980 to provide a kitchen area and additional room as the church has been growing rapidly as new houses were build in Waltham Chase. The Church was extended again in 1997 to become a large comfortable and modern worship centre