There are 58 chapel openings, re-openings and foundation stone layings listed in the 1837 volume. There are 52 accounts of openings, 1 account of a foundation stone laying and 6 accounts of chapels re-opening.
At Banks in the Preston circuit, the chapel had a frame of frame of pole-wood plastered with clay mixed with straw.
At Fulstow in the Grimsby circuit, they experienced great kindness from Rev J Holt, vicar of the parish.
AT Beccles in the Wangford circuit, the Prims gave up an old chapel – and then had to take it on again when they had a successful mission.