Nottinghamshire

Primitive Methodist chapels in 1829

the first PM chapel in Nottinghamshire, now the Horse and Plough
Val Henstock

The Nottinghamshire returns have survived in Nottinghamshire Archives, shelved as C/QDR/2

They report the spread of Primitive Methodism in Nottinghamshire during the first decade of the movement.

Use the search box to find out more about a chapel.

ChapelNotesHundred
ArnoldBroxtowe North
AslocktonBingham North
BaldertonNewark South
BartonRushcliffe
BasfordTwo chapelsBroxtowe North
BinghamBingham North
BulwellBroxtowe North
CauntonThurgarton North
ClarboroughBassetlaw North Clay
ClayworthBassetlaw North Clay
Colston BassettBingham South
EakringPrivate meeting houseBassetlaw South Clay
EpperstoneTwo chapelsThurgarton South
FarnsfieldThurgarton South
GothamRushcliffe
HucknallBroxtowe North
Hucknall TorkardBroxtowe North
Kirkby in AshfieldBroxtowe North
KneesallThurgarton North
LaxtonBassetlaw South Clay
MansfieldBroxtowe North
Mansfield WoodhouseBroxtowe North
Misson, Middle StreetBassetlaw Hatfield
MistertonBassetlaw North Clay
Oxtonnear Oxton BridgeThurgarton South
Radcliffe-on-TrentBingham South
RadfordFour chapelsBroxtowe South
RuddingtonRushcliffe
SelstonBroxtowe North
ShelfordBingham South
SibthorpeNewark South
Sutton in AshfieldBroxtowe North
WalesbyBassetlaw Hatfield
WorksopBassetlaw Hatfield

No Comments

Start the ball rolling by posting a comment on this page!

Add a comment about this page

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *