Bromyard - Highwell Lane Primitive Methodist Chapel (demolished)
Lay North side of Highwell Lane, Bromyard and Winslow Civil Parish, Herefordshire
Location GR – SO 65430 54420
A former Methodist Chapel at 4 & 6 Highwell Lane. Built 1835-6. (Herefordshire Through Time)
Shown on 1886-7 OS Herefordshire 1:2,500 map as Methodist Chapel (Primitive)
Kelly’s Directory 1895 Hfds & Salop, P 28. BROMYARD – Primitive Methodist chapel, built in 1835, at Towerhill, with 120 sittings.
Click on the link to History on Line to view a map dated 1888.
A corrugated iron building. Removed after 1899 for re-use elsewhere in the country. (Taken from opening details of Victoria Terrace, Hereford Times 1899)