Longtown (Ebenezer) Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1889
Longtown is a village in the parish of Clodock. It is situated at the foot of the Black Mountains. It has considerable remains of a castle. The Primitive Methodist chapel was built of stone, classified as being rock faced. Date of closure is unknown but in 2017 it has been converted into a dwelling. Salem Baptist chapel nearby, built in 1843, is still used for worship.
Photos taken July 2017
OS Map Ref:161:SO326284