Madley Primitive Methodist Chapel, Herefordshire.
The Herefordshire Through Time Website gives the following information:
Madley: Methodist Chapel
Historic Environment Record reference no. 35250, Ordnance Survey grid reference: SO 4163 3840
A black and white chapel with a small porch to the front with a semi-circular window above. Along each side of the building are two rows of three windows, which may mean that this building is of two storeys.
It was first used as a Baptist Chapel from the mid-1700s, although the building itself is of an earlier date. Near the front door of the chapel is a gravestone dated 1828.
The chapel was closed and then re-opened in 1922 as a Plymouth Brethren Meeting House; it later became a Christian Brethren Chapel. The chapel is still in use today.