Port Erin Station Road Primitive Methodist chapel
Station Road, Port Erin IM9 6BJ,
Station Road was built in 1903 to replace the chapel in Dandy Hill which had served since 1832. The Dandy Hill chapel was used as a Sunday School until 1963 when, following the opening of a new Sunday School adjacent to Station Road Church, it was demolished and the site built upon. The Station Road church is still in use.
The Isleofman.com website has further information about the growth of Methodism in Port Erin.
isleofman.com website accessed February 12th 2018 at: http://www.isle-of-man.com/manxnotebook/methdism/chapels/perin.htm