Margate Dane Hill Primitive Methodist chapel
Dane Hill MARGATE CT9 1QJ
Dane Hill Primitive Methodist chapel in Margate was opened in 1871 but was sold by 1947. At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1986 it had become a carpentry workshop; Damaged in storm in the early 1990s, it was partly demolished. The site was sold by auction in April 1999 with planning permission for 6 flats. On Google Street View in 2014 it is called Chapel Court, with its frontage on King Street.