Minster-in-Thanet Primitive Methodist chapel
High Street Minster RAMSGATE CT12 4BT
The Primitive Methodist chapel in Minster-in-Thanet was opened in 1870. It closed in 1932 on Methodist union and locally the congregation joined with the Wesleyans.
After closure it was used as a Co-op store and in Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1986 it appears to be used as a restaurant. On Google Street View in 2009 it looks a bit more cheerful, complete with hanging baskets, although its use is unclear.