The 1885 Primitive Methodist magazine records the laying of the foundation stones for a new Primitive Methodist chapel at New Brompton in the Chatham station. For 16 years they had worshipped in a small chapel but were building a new one to seat 250. The old chapel will be used as a school.
Where was it and what happened to it?
Primitive Methodist magazine 1885 page 251-252