Ramsgate Queen St Primitive Methodist chapel
Queensgate Court Queen Street RAMSGATE CT11 9ER
The first Queen Street Primitive Methodist chapel in Ramsgate was opened in 1868 but burnt down in 1873.
Its replacement was opened in 1874. It closed in World War 2 when it was used by the RAF. After this time it became a factory, and at the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1986 it had become a furniture showroom.
On Google Street View in 2014 it had been converted into flats with a rather grand stone tablet bearing the date 2007 in Roman numerals – Queensgate Court..