Snodland Primitive Methodist chapel
Malling Road SNODLAND ME6 5AB
The foundation stone of the Primitive Methodist Chapel in Malling Road was laid in November 1877 and the building opened the following year. In 1900 a Sunday School room was added at the rear. After the Methodists joined the Congregationalists in 1976 the building was sold and had a succession of commercial uses.
On Google Street View in 2009 it was Claremont Corvette Centre.