Tunbridge Wells Down Lane Primitive Methodist chapel
Culverden Down TUNBRIDGE WELLS TN4 9SA
Down Lane Primitive Methodist chapel on Culverdon Down was opened in 1874 and served as a Primitive Methodist chapel for only 10 years. In 1884 it was taken over by the Congregationalists as a mission hall linked to their Mount Pleasant church.
It was then converted into a storeroom before a reversion to religious use as the Glad Tidings Hall by the Assemblies of God. In 1979, it became the an antiques shop the Google Street View in October 2014 shows it still to be used as -Downlane Hall Antiques.