Askam; Zion Primitive Methodist chapel
Beach St, Askam-in-Furness, Cumbria LA16 7AT
The Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1870 and improved in 1902 when a Sunday School was added at a cost of £500.
It closed in 1985. The society amalgamated in 1989 with Duddon Rd and Keith Guyler’s photograph shows that building was used subsequently as the Church Centre. On Google Street View in May 2011 it has been converted to a house called, as such places often are, the Old Chapel.