Crawford Village Primitive Methodist Church
The first chapel was built in 1856
It is likely that the original chapel lies directly behind the facade that we can see in the photos. The rear part of the building is constructed of red and blue brick whereas the front is built of facing bricks hence the plaque ‘Rebuilt 1909’.
It closed for worship about 12 years ago and in 2016 is a dwelling.
Photos taken February 2016
OS Map Ref:108:SD496027