Hollinbank Zion Primitive Methodist chapel in Musbury dates from 1840.
The chapel is listed in the 1851 Census of Places of Public Religious worship when the the return was completed by James Whitaker and the Rev James Macpherson.
The building accommodated 300 people with half of the seats being free. On Census Sunday there were 60 worshippers in the morning and 98 in the evening.
The chapel had a Sunday school with 82 scholars in the morning (fewer than the usual 100) and 100 in the afternoon.
Lancashire County Archives include marriage records between 1908 and 1981 for what it records as the chapel at “Helmshore, Holcombe Rd [formerly Hollin Bank] – Primitive Methodist (Sion)”. Is that this chapel?
The chapel is shown on historic Ordnance Survey maps on the eastern side of Holcombe Road, halfway towards Station Road. It is not possible to see the chapel from Holcombe Road on Street View as the land drops steeply away, but it appears to be there on satellite view.