Liverpool Mount Pleasant Primitive Methodist chapel
The opening services for Liverpool Mount Pleasant Primitive Methodist chapel were held on 10/08/1834 and 12/08/1834 and are described by J Peart in the Primitive Methodist magazine of 1835. Preachers along with Mr Peart were G Wood and E Glaister.
The chapel was “neatly fitted up” and in a “respectable situation”. It seated 160 folk.
Where was it and what happened to it?
Primitive Methodist magazine of 1835 page 144