Manchester Bradford Road Primitive Methodist chapel
where was this chapel and what happened to it?
“Bradford Road, Manchester First Circuit.—On Saturday, August 27th, the foundation stone of a new chapel and school-room adjoining was laid by William Armitage, Esq., of Manchester. Addresses were delivered by the Revs. J. Macpherson, R. Arnfield, and other ministers and gentlemen belonging to several denominations. The day was fine, the attendance large, the influence felt earnest and good, and the collections cheering. The two erections— the chapel and school, will cost about £900. E. Bishop.”
Primitive Methodist magazine 1864 page 744