The 1902 Primitive Methodist magazine tells us that “It is not long since the Manchester Third completed building operations which put the church at Broughton into possession of a property worth over £7,000”
Manchester archives has the following records for Camp Street Primitive Methodist (formerly Great Clowes Street): Higher Broughton (Salford)
- Baptism: 1917-1962- Archives GB127.L20/4
- Marriage: 1919-1963- Archives GB127.M275
- trust records 1901 to 1941.
The chapel was located on the south west quadrant of the junction of Great Clowes Street and Camp Street. There is modern flats on the site in 2021, built in 2009.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1902 page 315