The return for Mosley Common Primitive Methodist chapel to the 1851 Census of Places of Public Religious Worship was completed by the steward, Samuel Higginbottom, of Mosley Common, Tyldesley near Worsley.
He reports that the chapel was built in 1826 and accommodated 154 worshippers. There were services and Sunday school held in the morning and afternoon of Census Sunday.
Where was the chapel? What happened to it?