Shirdley Hill (Renacres Road) Primitive Methodist Chapel Lancashire
The chapel was built in 1925
Shirdley is a small village near Halsall only a few miles from the centre of Southport. The Primitive Methodist chapel is in a rural setting surrounded by a garden the space at the back being quite large. It was to this rural chapel that the congregation of Cemetery Road Chapel in Southport came on regular visits.
Little is known about the chapel. In June 2015 it is being used by The Girl Guides as a residential centre (an ideal location for residential activities and camping)
Photos taken July 2015
OS Map Ref:108:SD356126