Skelmersdale (High Street) Primitive Methodist Chapel Lancashire
Date of original building unknown.
The original chapel lies towards the back of the present building. The front of the building appears to have had two extensions one of which is dated 1891. In 2015 it is known as Trinity Methodist and United Reformed Church. Skelmersdale Methodist Circuit have an office at the rear.
Photos taken June 2015
OS Map Ref:108:SD471060