The 1878 Primitive Methodist magazine contains a note of the opening of a new Primitive Methodist chapel at Stratford in the Manchester Second station. As well as the chapel it included a school and vestries. The buildings were in “the Gothic style of the Early English period and constitute a beautiful and convenient block of property.”
Where were they and what happened to them? Was Stratford, Stretford?
Primitive Methodist magazine 1878 page 761