Enderby Primitive Methodist chapel
Cross Street, Enderby LE19 4NJ
Providence Primitive Methodist chapel in Cross Street, Enderby, opened in 1849. It could seat 100 people, with a further 40 standing spaces and cost £150.. 60 of the seats were free. On census Sunday in 1851 attendances of 82 in the afternoon and 126 in the evening were recorded.
The original chapel has been extended to the north. It is still active as Enderby Methodist church