Market Bosworth Primitive Methodist Chapel stood on the north side of Station Street, slightly to the east of the Union Workhouse. It was built in 1850 and reported 80 free and 34 other sittings in 1851. It was absent from the 1901/3 OS map and the site is now occupied by housing.
OS 25” Leicestershire XXIX 25, 1885/6 and 1901/3
Site Visit 9.8.2018