Scalford Primitive Methodist chapel
King Street, Scalford, MELTON MOWBRAY, LE14 4DW
The Primitive Methodists built a chapel in Scalford in 1835. A new one was constructed in 1870. It accommodated 150 people. For abstaining Primitive Methodists, it was conveniently located next to the King’s Arms.
At the time of Keith Guyler’s photo in 1997 it was a builder’s store. Google Street View shows it in 2014 in good condition although its use is not obvious.