Barrow on Haven Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
The chapel was built in 1877 and closed in 1994.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
- Barton on Humber Primitive Methodist Circuit 1877-1932
- Barton on Humber Queen Street Methodist Circuit 1932-1942
- Barton on Humber Methodist Circuit 1942-1994
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following information relating to this chapel:
Ref. Meth/C/Barrow on Haven/D.