Belchford Primitive Methodist chapel
Ings Lane Belchford LN9 6LP
Belchford is north east of Horncastle. Belchford Primitive Methodist chapel at the junction of Chapel Lane and Ings Lane dates from 1834. Previously the society had met in a house from 1822.
The chapel closed in 1938 (or possibly 1945). It was sold in 1947 and became a farm store by the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1995. On Google Street View in 2009 it has been converted into a house.