Billingborough Primitive Methodist Chapel
Billingborough is located to the north of Bourne in South Lincolnshire. The first Primitive Methodist chapel was built here in 1868, but was replaced by a new chapel in Vine Street in 1902, closed in 1945.
This was at various times in the following circuits, Donnington P.M. circuit 1868-1934, Donnington and Spalding 1934-1939, and Spalding 1939 -1945.
The Spalding Gentleman’s society holds some of the records.