Boston West Street Primitive Methodist chapel
West Street Boston PE21 8RE
The first Boston West Street Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1866. It was destroyed by fire. The replacement chapel dates from 1898 and a Sunday school was added in 1905.
West Street chapel closed in 1968 and the society amalgamated with Zion, the former Methodist New Connexion/United Methodist society also located in West Street.
The building is now in commercial use.
location: TF 323439