Bracebridge Heath Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
The first chapel was built in 1872. A new chapel was built on an adjacent site in 1969.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
- Lincoln First Primitive Methodist Circuit 1872- 1932
- Lincoln Portland Place Methodist Circuit 1932- 1944
- Lincoln Aldersgate Methodist Circuit 1944-1957
- Lincoln Central Methodist Circuit 1957-1994
- Lincoln South Methodist Circuit from 1994
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:
Ref. MLI97291: Former site of Primitive Methodist Chapel & Sunday School, Bracebridge Heath, built 1872, demolished c.1969.