Gainsborough: Spring Gardens Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records regarding this chapel:
Ref. MLI187222: The Spring Garden Primitive Methodist Chapel
The chapel opened in 1837 and closed in 1878 when it was replaced by the Trinity Street Chapel.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
Scotter Primitive Methodist Circuit 1837-1864
Gainsborough Primitive Methodist Circuit 1864-1878