Gipsey Bridge Primitive Methodist chapel
Leagate Road, Gipsey Bridge PE22 7BU
The first Gipsey Bridge Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1854 and served until a second chapel replaced it in 1909. The first chapel was sold in 1910 and demolished.
The 1909 chapel was enlarged in 1978 and served until the 1990s. In 2004 it became Gipsey Bridge Pre School.
location of 1854 chapel: 280502
location of 1909 chapel: 280499