Glentham, Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:
Glentham, High Street, Primitive Methodist Chapel, built 1876, closed following Methodist Union, in 1833.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
- Lincoln Second Primitive Methodist Circuit 1876-1932
- Lincoln Rasen Lane Methodist Circuit 1932-1933
Ref. Meth/C/Glentham, High Street/C/2/1: Trust Account Book, 1906-1921.
Ref. Meth/C/Glentham, High Street/D/1: Deeds & Title.
Ref. Meth/C/Glentham, High Street/ D/1/1: Conveyance of Site, 1876.
Ref. Meth/C/Glentham, High Street/C/1/1: Trust Minutes? Book, 1907-1921.
Our recent finds of some but not all PM Chapels closed c.1932/3 at least in Lincolnshire was for various reasons and one we our sure most people will be aware of.